Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Green Smoothie Cocktail

Rice Dream
Filtered Water
All Raw:
Kale
Baby Romaine
Sweet dark cherries
organic blueberries
pineapple chunks
Coconut
Almond Butter
Hemp Powder
Maca Powder
Cacaco Powder
Super Green powder
Chili Powder
Blend Well. Flourish.

For some reason, I could not sleep much last night. But I'm not really that tired right now. Not sure why. I'm excited about my upcoming trip to Southern Arizona to do a raw foods desert hot springs retreat. This is Apache Land, supposedly an energy vortex, and we'll be there to delight in the springtime desert, the hot sacred pools, amazing organic raw vegan smoothies, soups, teas and drinks, and sacred yoga each morning. I'll be camping, so I still need to get some camping gear together before I go. I'm looking forward to learnging lots more about the raw way with David Wolfe, who is co leading the getaway. I think it will be a fun, spiritual, embodied, rawking group of folks, so it should be really fun.

Raw is a lot of things to me lately. It's me getting my weight under control, it's me having a lot more energy. It's me opening up a more intuitive part of myself. It's me feeling lighter, more energiezed and lively. More happy. More at peace. More loving. It feels really, really good.

It is a journey. I am going to be spending some time and learning from one of the most widely read authors on the subject, so it should be an interesting journey. At the same time, there will be drumming, didge, and lots more music.

It should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment